Once you have created a LIVE, you'll be able to publish it. This question will show you how to publish on Facebook
in Automatic mode
. If you want to publish in Manual mode, please, read this FAQ
You can publish immediately or you can schedule a publish in the future. Once you have chosen "Automatic Mode
", you'll be able to set the following fields:
- Title: this is the title of the streaming inside your streaming List.
- Description: the message inside the Facebook Post, that all your users will see
- Duration: how long your LIVE will be
- Publish Again: if your LIVE will be stopped by Facebook, we'll publish it again from scratch automatically.
- Schedule LIVE: you can decide if you want to publish in a future time/date. Time and Date is relative to the Time Zone of your Device (typically your Time Zone, unless you have set it differently)
- Add ADV: if you decide to run your LIVE with our Watermark in the bottom-right, we'll give you an extra 10% discount of the total minutes cost.
Once you are done with those fields, you can click on "Choose Facebook Page
" and proceed to select the Facebook Page to publish on. If you don't see a page, it means you don't have the permissions to publish on that page. If you think you have the permissions but you don't see the page, please let us know